Australian Energy Market operators recently have done the prediction that within next 2 years, every state network in the country will observe less demand for electric power in the middle of the day, than at night.
The AEMO performed, a 10-year forecast of demand and supply, carried out in its annual Electricity Statement of Opportunities, notes that South Australia using minimum electricity in day-time since 2012, Tasmania followed it last summer, and Victoria, Queensland and NSW could do the same in the next year.
Any Reason for that?
It is all because of the growing usage of rooftop solar PV, the report says & in several states will get accelerated through the great developments in utility-scale solar which are presently taking place.
The report says that the minimum demand for electricity is going to happen rapidly in the next 5 years because of projected high rooftop PV uptake. Each of the states is expected to have a very less demand in the middle of the day over the next year or two.
Read also : The Future Prospects of Solar Power in Australia
This is supposed to have an impact for some key reasons. One, as we can see at present, it means that the cost of electricity on the market will fall to the lowest under the mid-day sun, instead of at night.
That could cause the second impact – the increasing incentive for storage, both at utility scale and at the household level.
The use of solar panels in Australia are gradually increasing and making it convenient and pocket-friendly to your daytime energy resources for everybody in Australia. There are many companies offering commercial solar panel to help businesses meet their requirements.
Is Solar Power really worth For You?
There are so many things that really come into account when assessing the worth of solar power for an individual situation, for instance:
- How much currency you spend on the electricity;
- Whether your utility possesses a time-of-use electricity pricing system or not (that means if it does, electricity is perhaps much more pricey at the time that solar systems will be generating maximum power, thus choosing solar can save you a sufficient amount of money);
- Whether your utility will use a time-of-use pricing system for electricity in the upcoming days or not (this is a rising trend, and it makes a big sense, so I will not consider it out);
- Whether your city or state has net metering, a feed-in tariff, solar rebates, or various other solar incentives or not
- the age of your roof;
- whether your roof is shaded with trees that you are not going to trim back or cut down, or even by other buildings;
- whether you will or you have bought an electric car or not which could charge up on the electricity produced by your solar panels;
- What is the importance of fighting with global warming, water pollution and air pollution, and the rest in your eyes?
In conclusion, as the demand of residential and commercial solar panel is increasing, Solar Energy has started to dig a hole in mid-day electricity cost in Australia. We are the best solar panel suppliers in the industry that you can prefer for your best solar installation.
You can contact iGreen Solar Panel Company, Australia, on 1300044733 or you can even submit an online form on their website www.igreenenergy.com.au. You will be guided through it very keenly and a quotation will be given to you. Benefit vastly by getting it installed either in your Shops, Homes or Company.